We’re constantly working to make smartdebit.co.uk as accessible and usable as possible.
The website doesn’t have a separate accessibility statement. This is because we’ve tried to design smartdebit.co.uk to be as accessible and usable as possible for every user.
Compatibility with tools
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
Contact us if you have trouble using smartdebit.co.uk – this will help us to make improvements.